- Threat to kill is a fireable offense, right?
Not so fast, court rules — by Christian Schappel, HR Morning
This case recently went to court! Lessons abound for managers in this one. Could this happen at your company?
- Click to see news video: From the WSJ
This recent discrimination suit is pending a decision in the Supreme Court.
How would you rule? Why?
- GM workers sue carmaker for not allowing unpaid religious days
- Can prescription meds alone trigger FMLA protections?
- Company’s shady-looking ‘RIF’ leads to $145K payout
- Settlement in HIV Termination Lawsuit Highlights Continuing Employer Confusion over ADA